THE WORLD WE KNOW IS MUCH MORE BOREDOM THAN THE WORLD
WE DO NOT - Management Center Open Mind Ltd.
OM Management Center aims at bridging the knowledge gap between contemporary business challenges and sustainable organizational performance. Our objectives are to develop managerial methods, models and approaches that enhance managerial abilities to:
- capture new business trends and to react, adapt or initiate change within the organization;
- set managerial goals and initiate managerial activities corresponding to the context of the managerial situation;
- to optimize the interrelationship between strategy, structure, processes and managerial behavior in an environment with a high degree of uncertainty.
Upon completion of our management programs all participants will be able to:
- analyze the systemic nature of organizational processes and activities;
- determine the coefficient of managerial utility in view of the preset managerial goals, on the one hand, and implemented strategies, processes and activities, on the other;
- assess the HR risk within the organization;
- implement cognitive topology in business;
- understand the significance of management science for the development of a healthy business environment;
- understand what social entrepreneurship is and why it fosters innovation, on the one hand, and socio-economic development on the other.